When I run jqueryui in London, Mountain View, San Fransico and São Paulo the day figures on the calender are correct. When I run the site in Tokyo, Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow and Berlin the day figures on the calender are wrong.
The other day I faced this problem on my own site. And after rummaging through my code, it started to become clear it wasn’t a coding issue. There is another problem at play.
Thank you for visiting the Q&A section on Magenaut. Please note that all the answers may not help you solve the issue immediately. So please treat them as advisements. If you found the post helpful (or not), leave a comment & I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
In the end I went into settings and did ‘Reset and clean up’.
And I went into Google Chrome Developer Console and changed the Sensors location value to No override.