I am writing a test class to test SiteRegisterController.cls. But registerUser is returning null during testing. What could be the problem? Any thoughts?
So I have a visualforce page displaying a query. But when it is being display on a force.com sites page. The created dates are different.
I have a Customer Portal. It has these tabs:
lightning:fileUpload inside a lightning component and I’m testing it on a public site, but when I attach a file/files the modal box with the
Done button doesn’t show up. When I’m testing that component in the salesforce app builder is running as expected. Why that could happen?
I know that the development mode footer has an option to show the view state which I’ve used before when developing internal Salesforce pages; however, I don’t see how that can be used on a force.com site page.
We are considering developing a new version of our website (where our customers can purchase and manage certain types of content) on the force.com platform. We have a business/usability requirement that urls needs to be readable and user friendly.
We are considering developing a new version of our website (where our customers can purchase and manage certain types of content) on the force.com platform. Looking into the impact of governor limits we analyzed some visitor and page request data of our current website. One of the conclusions was that there is a high likelihood that some of our customers are web scraping our website for information.