Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a
resource required to service this request. Please review the following
specific parse error details and modify your source file
Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly
‘System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll’ or one of its dependencies.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)
Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind=”Global.asax.cs”
Inherits=”PMP.MvcApplication” Language=”C#” %>
Yesterday, I shut up my Windows 7, an Windows update was pending there without any process for nearly one hour, then I shut my laptop. When I re-opened my Windows 7 and ran the PMP MVC application, this error occurred. I finished that pending windows update. That did not fix the issue.
I googled to find that should re-install .net framework 1.1/2.1, I tried but nothing good happened. This error always here. I spent 4 hrs re-installing VS 2010, but it didn’t resolve the issue.
How can I fix this issue?
I tried this,
"C:Program FilesMicrosoft SDKsWindowsv6.0Abingacutil.exe" /i Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/System.EnterpriseServices.dll "C:Program FilesMicrosoft SDKsWindowsv7.0Abingacutil.exe" /i Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
to found that
gacutil.exein v6.0A is 0kb. Then replace the file in
v6.0A. This didn’t solve the issue either.
Thank you for visiting the Q&A section on Magenaut. Please note that all the answers may not help you solve the issue immediately. So please treat them as advisements. If you found the post helpful (or not), leave a comment & I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This happened to me when I had installed windows updates (and .Net 4.5.2 update) but was putting off the restart. Restarting my computer and thus allowing the updates to finalize fixed the issue.
Copy the file
I fixed the
by installing .NET
Framework 3.0 caused the problem.
I was stuck on this for weeks. Tried the file moving. Tried deleting bin. Tried deleting nuget files. Tried reinstalling all dotnet frameworks, all dotnet core sdks/runtimes. Tried Admin. Tried reopening solution. Restarted my computer 100 times. Tried VS 2019 and 2017.
(On Windows 10)
The only thing that ended up working was Reinstalling Windows. Settings -> Recovery -> Get Started -> Keep my files.
delete bin folder in project, then rebuilt it.
In one case, the System.EnterpriseServices.dll had been checked into version control and was read only. Simply deleting that individual dll and rebuilding fixed the issue.
run Visual Studio as Administrator works for me
For me , I just close the solution and reopen. Its solved.
I just stop
IIS Express and run again my application.
Old thread, but the gacutil trick worked for me. Note – open Developer Command Prompt as Administrator.