I clonned old respository of an ASP.NET MVC project. It uses MySql as its server. When I tried to run the project, it shows NullReference Error when trying to connect to database.
I have a datalist which is populated with values from a database. When the user clicks a checkbox, I want to loop through all of the datalist items and hide all of the items that have the property isActive = false (which is displayed as “Disabled” in a text label). The item template consists of a table that contains multiple other items, buttons etc, which have not been included below. I therefore want to hide all elements that are found under the itemtemplate of a specific item.
I’m trying to check if a list item (LI) exists in an unfiltered list (UL). I want to check this by the list item ID. I am doing this to check if a drag and drop item still exists in the list i.e. Does LI1 exist in Sortable1 <ul id="sortable1" runat="server" class="connectedSortable"> <li id="LI1" runat="server" … Read more
I am iterating through a LARGE list of objects all of which will open the same modal window that will be loaded with dynamic information. To make this work, I create a counter called MenuCounter that I know increments just fine.
I have few search filters on my page and a data card ASP.Net Core application. I am trying to align them on the page so it looks better. Currently it looks like below
I have asp.net core application hosted on GCP App Engine. When I try to deploy the application it fails on last step:
I’m trying to create an API server, and I need to have access to MySQL database. I have this piece of code:
I want to select a row in the table with id. How can I do it with asp.net core?
Can anyone help me?
When creating a form using an ASP.NET Web Application (.NET Framework) template, I have a TextBox that holds a string of characters and 2 buttons, one to reset the form and one to submit the form… When filling in the form the “reset” button works the same way as the “submit” button, in that the “required” tag is triggered if the textbox is empty when the user clicks the reset button. I can’t seem to get the button behaviour to work correctly.
I have a password field that is reading out “password : password” by JAWS screen reader. I want to change that so it only reads out “password” once. I tried various things such as using an
aria-hidden tag or
aria-label=" " but I still get the same results. There was an identical question asked 5 years ago, however there was never a perfect answer given as the one marked still had its issues. Link to that here.